- This group is for Migidoll bjd, all sizes and molds.
- No RECAST please! 'cos they aren't in any way Migi dolls
- Hybrids are welcome (if you put the name brand of the body, it's better)
- small, blurred, grainy, messy, too bright/dark, low quality pictures will be declined.
- Max 3 photos for the same set, no repetitive, please
- The photos should be artistic, so please uploading your best. None of us is a professional photographer, but we believe in bjd photography as an art form, let us see that you aren't just random hitting your camera's button.
- the staff members spend a lot time to carefully look at your submission, but if your submission was declined, nothing personal, so please, don't feel offended if that happens.
We're here to share and enjoy the love for this hobby, so no DRAMA and no trolls. We don't feed trolls.
- The submission should not go against the rules of Deviantart in matter of violence, racial issues and this kind of topics.
- If your photo contains mature scenes, please select the proper filter and respect the copyright, if you take a picture of a fellow's dolls just give him credits.
- When you add your entry remember to add the mold, the name of the doll and of the owner.
- If the founders are not able to identify a Migi doll in the drawing or photos the will reject the submission.